I'm blogging at www.melaniedorsey.com . Please join me there.

Jun 29, 2009

Birthday On Honeymoon Island

~How I spent my birthday ~


~Swinging on a beach swing on Honeymoon Island with my HONEY~

Admiring the view while rocking in chairs on the upper back deck of the Nature Center at Honeymoon Island

Laughing because one of these gulls dropped a little "gift" on TechSon's head. Thank goodness he was wearing a hat!

~ Playing Nature Photographer ~

~Swinging "high & fast" as SkateBoy pushed us in the Beach Swing~

~Happy my 3 guys wanted to make me happy on my birthday~

One Fine Man, TechSon & SkateBoy (on swing)


Growing older is best done in the company of those you love the best!

10 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday ! Blessings on the year ahead. Sweeeeet birthday destination trip too. I love!!!the beach. Haven't been in many years. We live about 7 hrs. from the Texas Gulf so I have to fight the envy of anyone who can just go to the beach when they want to. :) What fun !!!

    Gwyn Rosser
    The Pink Tractor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Girl! How cool is that - Honeymoon Island!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful! You look happy and blessed! B

    ReplyDelete
  4. digging your toes in that beautiful white sand looks like a great way to celebrate your day. happy belated bday! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. What could be better than spending time with beach and sun, being pampered by three guys who love you. You have it made my friend. I want to wish you a Happy Birthday. May you continue to be blessed as you bless others through your life, on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw...That is so sweet! I hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~Happy Birthday Melanie!
    Gorgeous photos! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday precious Sister. Beautiful photos...

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete