I'm blogging at www.melaniedorsey.com . Please join me there.

Nov 3, 2008

Monday Magnificat-PLAN B

Do you ever wonder why sometimes your Plan A doesn't work out like you'd thought it would? I can look back to specific times in my life when I truly believed in my heart that I was doing the right thing in following my Plan A only to soon realize that I needed to adjust and move on to Plan B. So why not Plan B from the beginning?! Then that could have been Plan A!
Maybe it's because I would never have willingly gone down the path of Plan B. Sometimes Plan A is all about getting to Plan B...yeah, let that one sink in a moment. It seems to me that the A in Plan A could often stand for Adapt. Plan Adapt. And Plan B? Well, that's just got to be Plan Better! Oh, but not as in you should have planned better. Rather, as in it's a better plan.
'Works for me!

My Monday Magnificat? *Even though I plan my way, the Lord directs my steps! For this I utter my praise.
*See Proverbs 16:9.
Magnificat - an utterance of praise from the Latin magnificare - to magnify

1 comment:

  1. I knew you were a B girl. From the first visit to your b log : ) B

    ReplyDelete