I'm blogging at www.melaniedorsey.com . Please join me there.

Jul 15, 2009

Book Winners & Life & Style By God's Design Conference

Edited to Add: And the winners of The Husband Project are...Angela from "Crumbs In My Butter" & Barbara from "B His Girl."


Monday, July 20, I will begin hosting the 5 Day Mini Project from The Husband Project by Kathi Lipp. Kathi writes,


"It's about love. It's about respect. It's about letting your husband know you still think he's hot!"


In The Husband Project, Kathi Lipp shows you how, even in the midst of your busy schedule, you can take your marriage from ordinary to amazing in just 21 days. Through simple daily action plans, you'll discover fun and creative ways to bring back that lovin' feeling...and to remind you and your guy why you got married in the first place. (Excerpted from back cover)


Although the book has 21 days of projects, I will only be hosting the 5 Day Mini Project. Come on and get on the "love train"...Woo! Woo! It's leaving the station July 20!

Leave me a comment if you want to join in on the fun.


TONIGHT at 10:00 EST I will be choosing 2 names to win The Husband Project by Kathi Lipp. I'll post the winners then also. July 20 I will host the 5 Day Mini Project to take your marriage from "ordinary to amazing." Go here for more information on how to win!


Tampa Bay, we're coming your way with Life & Style!



(The camera adds 5 lbs. to the backside!)

Life & Style By God's Design is coming to Tampa Bay in September!


Discover your D.E.S.IG.N. with Life & Style Coaches Alisa Lucas-Brown and Melanie Dorsey.


Life & Style sessions speak to the spirit and heart of a woman, inspiring her to live and style her life according to the Master's Plan.
Life & Style Ministries offers real-life solutions for today's woman and home.


Imagine getting over who you aren't and being happy with who you are! What if you could let go of the negative thoughts that worm their way into your emotions? Do you want to be more fruitful in your Christian walk but feel "stuck"? Are you ready to stop playing the "comparison game" and give up the false guilt that plagues women of all ages? Come to the Life & Style conference for women and BE INSPIRED, BE ENCOURAGED, BE REAL!


Sessions include:
Discover Your Design
Escaping Eve
Salt - A Lifestyle Designed by God
Ignite Your Fire
Guard Your Heart
Noble Things
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For more information email us @
mylifeandstyle@aol.com or call Patty @ (727) 595-2034.
The $28 registration fee includes catered lunch & gift bag
Late registration after 8/16 is $35 and includes lunch but no gift bag.
Conference Date & Time
*September 11, Friday 7 - 9 p.m. & September 12, Saturday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Harvest Temple
13301 Walsingham Road Largo, FL 33774
(727) 595-2034

5 comments:

  1. Sounds amazing. Right up my alley. Too bad I am too far away. God bless you! I hope to start a similar women's retreat here in Colorado. Praying for courage and wisdom to move out and spread my wings!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived closer to Tampa Bay! You need to mosey on up to Atlanta sometime!!!

    Melanie, I loved hearing you talk! You are so well spoken. And that was just an announcement. I'd love to hear you really "BRING IT!" :)

    I'm not going to tell Paul I'm starting this project. I want to see if he notices on his own...are there rules about that? Do you have to talk it over with your hubby first? I'm really excited about it. We've been tagging in and out for months. Busy. Boys. Church. People. Dinners. Tonight we have a date for the first time in a Loooooong time. We're gonna go ride bikes. I'm getting geared up for Monday. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am teaching at VBS next week, so I know my days are going to be crazy-busy.
    Even so, I want to see if I can come along on the Husband Project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This husband project sounds quite interesting!! And, I agree with the other gals--you need to move this conference on up!! Take it to SC!!! I'll be praying for you!!

    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be praying for your September event! That's exciting. I pray that the Lord will bring many to hear His message.

    ReplyDelete