I'm blogging at www.melaniedorsey.com . Please join me there.

Jul 21, 2009

Assignment # 3 "You da' Man" ~ 5 Day Mini Project

How did Assignment #2 go for you? That one may need to be accomplished over the weekend. As for myself, my husband and I used to play cards B.C. ~ before children! Since I didn't grow up playing cards, he had to teach me to play. But it's been a loooooong time since we sat down to a game.
Project #3 (Wednesday)
You da’ Man
Spreading Great Gossip About Your Guy


Your Project:Say something nice about your husband to someone else. Make sure you tell him what you said, and to whom.

Getting Creative
Who are the important people in your husband’s life? Your kids, his parents, his friends?
Be intentional about who you chat with when you brag on him – it’s almost as important as actually doing it.
Having a hard time coming up with something?
I still brag on my guy for things he did years ago.
He loves when I tell the story of how brilliantly he proposed (there were waterfalls and stuffed portabella mushrooms involved…).

Here are some other areas to think about when crafting your brag:
His parenting skills
His patience level
The way he treats your mom
His culinary ability
His job
His loyalty to you

5 comments:

  1. Well I don't have anyone to brag on so I will have to file this away for future use (I hope). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Project 2 didn't go as planned. I was going to watch the tivo'd tour de France with him, but he came home and had a really bad day...so I just listened to him talk. I think he liked that better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got a call from my hubby asking me to go to a Braves game with him tomorrow! Someone gave us tickets to go. I think day 2 will be a combo with day 4! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And, (had enough of me yet?:) I just did a post for "you da' man". 5 things I love about my hubby today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melanie -

    I am at a beach house writting (I know, don't feel too sorry for me...) but have lousy internet access. Just want to tell you I LOVE what y'all are doing here! Those lucky hubbies!

    ReplyDelete