My Good Mornings Routine
1) 2 Cups of Coffee while having morning devotions. Currently I am enjoying Oswald Chamber's My Utmost for His Highest journal. The entry from July 25th includes this profound statement: "The literal interpretation of the Sermon on the Mount is child's play; the interpretation by the Spirit of God as He applies our Lord's statement to our circumstances is the stern work of a saint."
I have been challenged to reread Matthew 5:3-10 in a new light.
2) A tumbler of ice water as I work out, either with The 30 Day Shred or Cardio Max. These dvd's work! I have had several people ask me lately if I have lost weight. I haven't but my clothes are fitting differently.
3) A dose of Cod Liver Oil - does good things for your brain and your skin.
4) Multi-vitamin after breakfast
5) Avon's Anew facial moisturizer with spf 25 after showering of course!
6) Mosquito repellent if I even step outside! (not pictured)
What must you do to ensure a Good Morning?