I'm blogging at www.melaniedorsey.com . Please join me there.

Oct 14, 2008

The OSP Diet




What is the OSP Diet you ask? OSP is my acronym for Operation Ski Pants. For the past few years our family has taken a ski trip during Christmas break. Last year (12/07) my ski pants were so tight, I promise you I could hear them complaining! As I schussed my way down the slopes, I vowed, Scarlet O'Hara-like, "As God is my witness, I will lose these extra pounds." As soon as we returned home in January I began the OSP Diet. I was determined that the next time I wore the ski pants, they would fit better and I wouldn't overhear those ugly words I'm sure I caught them muttering. To date-16 pounds lost on the OSP Diet! That'll make the pants happy...(picture of me at Keystone Ski Resort, CO)

1 comment:

  1. Ummm my diet starts right after lunch! lol
    I meant Thanksgiving lunch!!!!

    ReplyDelete