I'm blogging at www.melaniedorsey.com . Please join me there.

Oct 17, 2008

Friday Favorites ~ an ode to Tervis



Welcome to Bella~Mella's Friday Favorites.

One of my latest favorites is the Tervis Tumbler. These tumblers have been around for 60 years but I just found out about them this year!
I got mine at BED, BATH & BEYOND, but Tervis has a website, too. They are insulated tumblers that really do keep your cold drinks colder and your hot drinks hotter.
They have a life-time warranty and sport the cutest designs~from bass fish to flip-flops. You can even buy lids for them with an opening for a straw!
Since I am notorious about spilling tea down the front of my tops, this is akin to a sippy cup for someone who may or may not be a gulper of beverages as opposed to, say, a sipper. What I like most is if you need to carry a cold drink with you at all times and leave it in your car's drink holder while you run your errands, then the Tervis Tumbler is for you. And, if you are a friend or family member of mine, don't be surprised if your Christmas gift bag includes a set of Tervis Tumblers. I'm just saying...don't be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment