I'm blogging at www.melaniedorsey.com . Please join me there.

Jun 11, 2010

See My Mom Run! ~ Running Moms Blog

See her? She's MY mom!

In the weeks following the passing of my twelve year old son, Andrew, from Earth to Heaven, I had a recurring idea flittering through my mind like the butterflies that dance around my front yard flowers.
One day I told a friend, "I'm thinking about running again. I want to run for the...(Go here for the rest of the story.)
My new blog: See My Mom Run! is being relocated to www.seemymomrun.com.
You will be redirected within 48 hours. I hope!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That was inspiring. Your posts make me teary. I can't imagine the pain of losing a child. Thank the Lord for the peace that He brings. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful motivation....and you know I kind of think you are onto something here, he probably is saying "see her, shes my Mom"
    I again have tears in my eyes not only for Andrew but for his beautiful mother....:-)Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such an encouragement to my heart, love you sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an encourager. God has given you that gift. So thankful you are using it to help all of us out here.
    hugs,
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like I came back to blogging just in time! I missed you and am excited about your new blog. It's not redirecting me yet in the link above. I set up a new domain name too. Love you!

    ReplyDelete